Last month I received 18 calls. 2 clients and they already have paid me $5500. My profit is $3000 (I think).Mark W.
This is game-on! I am going to stick to what you say.
Thank you for teaching me this stuff man.
Dear Photographer - You Have Made a Wise Decision!
Please check your inbox for your Cheat Sheet. It might show up under the "Social" or "Promotions" Column if you have Gmail so please check accordingly. It should arrive in the next 5 minutes.
In the meantime, you should know these very important statistics:
- 73% of photographers mention failure to "procure new clients" as a leading cause of bankruptcies
- Only 7% of seasoned photographers earn over $155,000 (This can be you if you put what I teach into use).
- Most photographers mention word-of-mouth, banners and fliers and trade show booth advertising as their main sources of clients. (They do not even realize that they can generate tons of clients using their website if they knew what they were doing).
- The top 1% of photographers in the US earn over $550,000 going after fields such as high-end wedding photography, event photo shoots, working for large corporations etc.
- Nearly 95% of your competition will not know what I am teaching you & this will guarantee your success.
As always, I am here to help so let me know if you have any questions.
Time to check your email now!
To your success,
Owner of Photographer Marketing Academy